Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trinity & Teya are Home!!

Very rarely do I get to hear stories of the sweet babies I make all these little goodies for. BUT back in March of 2013, I was blessed to get an order from Grandma Lisa for her preemie grand babies.,Trinity & Teya who were 3 months premature. Grandma Lisa ordered them little gowns and hats and a few pacifier clips to wear home from the hospital; if and when they can home. I had my family join me in prayer for these sweet babies and they often crossed my mind over the past few months.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to get this picture of the beautiful, healthy baby girls a few days after their June 18th home coming!!  God had His hand on these precious angels for 105 days in NICU as they grew stronger and stronger every day. 

Now I know my joy can not compare to the joy of the Boyd Family, but I sat and cried when I got the news and am so thankful for Gods grace on Grandma Lisa  and this gorgeous family!!

Thank you so so much for sharing your joy of the little miracles, Trinity & Teya!!

No comments: