Monday, December 8, 2008

Join my Baby Childrens Boutique Flickr Discussion and Showcase Group


I am always looking for new ways to showcase my items and just get my name out there to bring in new customers.. So today I started a discussion and showcase group on Flickr.com. You can view this group at: http://www.flickr.com/groups/magabys/
Please feel free to stop by and take a look and PLEASE join Magabys Kid-ture Boutique Group to post your creation pics and get more exposure!!! Or just find some great buys for the holidays!!!!!
You do have to have a Flickr account to join, but it's super easy and FUN!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

I would also enjoy hearing about and sharing 'how to's' from all those crafty people that enjoy sharing their knowledge!!!!

I have already uploaded some of my creations to share. If you see something you like that you think you can do yourself, just post a discussion and I will be more than happy to share all the tips and tricks I have learned over the years!!!

Go to: http://www.flickr.com/groups/magabys

No comments: