Saturday, March 14, 2009

Perfect Baby Shower Gift for The Little Prince or Princess in Your Life



Here's another original design by Magaby's that is sure to be the talk of the Baby Shower!!! The idea for these came about through a friend that wanted a unique and special gift for her cousins baby shower. When I saw this pink jester fabric, I knew in an instant that I had to do something for a Princess. And of course, we can't forget about our precious baby boys, so I created the Prince set for another friend days later. They had such a great response at both showers that I just had to list them in my shop:)

These sweet little Prince or Princess onesies are now available in my shop, for only $14, at http://www.magabys.com/. If you would like to put together a set like the ones you see, just contact me through my shop and I would love to help put the 'Perfect Shower Gift Set' together for you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love your new designs! Happy St. Patrick's Day!