Thursday, February 26, 2009

Magaby's Hit 200 Sales on Etsy Today...Thank You!!!

First, I would like to give a great BIG Thank You to all of my wonderful customers for helping Magaby's achieve the 200 mark!!  So, THANK YOU so much!!!  I have been selling my fun baby items on Etsy since August of 2008 and have had the best time.  The people in this community are the BEST.  The buyers and sellers can not be beat as they have been so kind and supportive throughout my time here!!  I am very excited today and thankful that so many of you have shopped Magaby's and lots of you have come back time after time.  I love doing what I do and I especially love sharing my creations with all of you.  I hope you have enjoyed your purchases and seeing all those little ones using your gifts make Magaby's look good:)  Here's to the next 200 being as much fun and creative as the first!!!  Thank you also for all your input and support!!!
Miranda, Creator of Magaby's Kid-ture

No comments: