Thursday, August 13, 2009

Magaby's Kid-ture Hits 600 Sales in August on Etsy

I am thrilled to announce that Magaby's has reached 600 sales on Etsy as of August 1, 2009!!!
WOW!!! I can't believe it!!!
It was just April of 2008 when I opened Magaby's on Etsy and February of 2009 when we had reached 200 sales! Needless to say, the last few months have been very busy:) The wonderful people of Etsy and their love of unique, handmade items have made this adventure so much more than I ever dreamed it would be. Thank you to all my awesome customers that have been coming back again and again and to those who have passed Magaby's info along to friends; I am so grateful to all of you. I can't forget to thank Etsy.com for having a fun place to sell my creations; I have nothing but great things to say about the way they run their site and the opportunity it has given me to get started and continue doing what I love to do.
So, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!
Here's to 600 more!!

www.magabys.com
Be sure to stop by and see what's new!!!

No comments: