Thursday, August 13, 2009

My baby had his first hair cut:(


BEFORE<<<<
Zeke sat very still for his first haircut, I was told. Unfortunately, I was busy with his sisters and didn't have a chance to get any pictures of daddy actually cutting! But I did manage to salvage a lock of hair for the scrapbook. I suppose the sitting still, for the entire ten minutes this took, was more than little Zeker could bear. As I had to chase him around the kitchen, into the pantry, into the refridgerator and around the kitchen once more, just to get this one shot! I was a little shocked because he is usually all smiles and poses when he sees the camera come out...little ham!!
AFTER>>>>>>>>
It's hard to tell, but he actually got about two inches cut off. (It was a bit of a mullet:))
So here is to the LAST 'First Hair Cut' for the Dodsons!!! Another bittersweet little milestone as my babies keep growing up on me!
Daddy didn't do too bad!!

No comments: