Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Sister Started a Fertility Blog...

My big sister and my best friend in the whole world, RoxAnne, just started a blog that will let you follow her journey through Fertility Treatment. She is raw and honest to the core, and quit funny I must add!!! You won't want to miss a word:)
I can't tell you how excited I am to possibly be having a little niece or nephew very soon. But even more so, I am so excited for my sister to be a Mommy! She has always adored children and kids have attracted to her like moths to a flame our entire life. It always amazed me how she could say one word to a child and they loved her instantly. She will be the most amazing mom and I can't wait to see her with a little angel of her own. She had a little of a late start as she didn't meet her husband until she was 35 and they married recently, she is 39 now:) So now that she has her Soul Mate by her side, they are thrilled to start adding to their family!!!
If you would like to follow her journey, go to http://fertylmertyl2010.blogspot.com/
Just think of all the cute stuff I get to make for her......I can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: