Friday, December 25, 2009

WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED 2010!!!

I wanted to take a minute and thank all my wonderful customers that have made 2009 a very fun year for Magaby's!!! I can't tell you how humbled I am that I have been a tiny part of so many special events! It occurred to me the other day that the little things I love to make are a part of a beloved child's birthday, a 'first' mommy's baby shower or a special little something for a precious baby, to name a few. To me, those events are unforgettable and so special, and I am thrilled to have made something to bring a smile to someone's day!! So, Thank You, from the bottom of my heart!!
I pray everyone has a Blessed holiday and a wonderful 2010!!!!
Love, Miranda ~ Magaby's
***and David, Maggie, Abbey & Zeke(my everyday Blessings~I love you guys)!!!!!

No comments: