Friday, May 2, 2014

Baseball Themed Party for Kids


Like most little boys, my little Zeker, loves everything Baseball!!  So what better theme is there than an Everything Baseball Party for his 7th birthday!!⚾️

The 'must haves' include:
 Baseballs, licorice, peanuts, Cracker Jacks, pickles, bubble gum, lemonade, sunflower seeds. 
I made the cute 'can game' with used vegetable cans, stickers and little balls from Oriental Trading. And I made cute little tees for Zeke, mommy and daddy with iron on transfer paper that I printed a baseball and names😊

There's a lot you can do with just a printer, *full 8 1/2x11 sticker sheets and the Dollar Tree store 😊. 


Gift bags included a baseball, foam bat(not pictured), baseball sucker, Bball popper, mini slinky, plastic Ball mug w/straw, baseball cookie, personalized baseball pencils(not pictured). 
My sister in law made the awesome cake and cookies😊❤️

Friends signed a baseball for Zeke; a fun keepsake!!

And of course we served hotdogs!!  
The only picture I have is the condiment tray😳

I didn't get any pictures of the bounce houses😢. But they were super cute and the kids had a blast bouncing for 3 hours straight!!!



No comments: