Monday, May 12, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week Movie Theme

We LOVE to celebrate our awesome teachers. Their dedication and love for our kiddos is deserving of so much more than we can ever do. But we will try to show our appreciation whenever we can!!

This year, I am honored to be the room mom for my oldest daughters' 5th grade class. One of Mrs Garcia's 'favorite things' is going to the movies. So I looked through Pinterest for some ideas and came up with some cute ideas of my own. 
I started off by decorating her classroom door. Each little popcorn has the name of each of her students. I got all the fun decorations at Mardels. 

These little buckets were left in her room all week for the kiddos to fill with goodies. Instructions were sent home so they would know what to bring on what day. These buckets were just a few dollars at Hobby Lobby and I had a set left over for future use. 

This is the note I wrote and printed to send home with all the kiddos in her class with instructions for each day on how we could celebrate Mrs Garcia. 

I hope Mrs Garcia knows how appreciated she is by the students and parents!!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!









No comments: