Monday, May 12, 2014

End of Year Teacher Gift

I found a cute idea, again, on Pinterest!!  

It's sometimes difficult to think of unique gifts for those special teachers to say 'Thank You' for taking care of our babies all year. I thought the idea of using your teachers favorite color to fill a basket of goodies for them to use through the summer was super cute!!

This is what I came up with for two of my kiddos teachers. 

Green: Mrs. Sinacola
*green:
composition book, pen, paper straws, EOS lip balm, flip flops, foot scrub, candle, tic tacs, extra gum, bubbles, silly string, nail polish, post it notes, hair bands, hand sanitizer, drink mix, travel mug, mirror & tweezers, pumice stone, mike and Ike candy and a set of green paper plates, napkins and plastic ware for a 'no dishes' night. 
I will also attach a cute little poem:

Green is..juicy grapes and green tea.
Green is..the leaves on the trees. 

Green is..the grass on the ground. 
Green is..truly all around. 

Green is..lucky, for this I am;
Because Mrs Sinacola told me 'I can'. 
By:MDodson


Blue: Mrs. Schmidt 

*blue:
composition book, pen, paper straws, EOS lip balm, flip flops, foot scrub, candle, tic tacs, extra gum, bubbles, silly string, nail polish, post it notes, nestle crunch, blueberry muffin mix, hand sanitizer, drink mix, travel mug, mirror & tweezers, pumice stone, mike and Ike candy and a set of green paper plates, napkins and plastic ware for a 'no dishes' night. 

I will also attach a cute little poem:

Blue is..the taste of blueberry pie;
             The big, huge open sky. 
Blue is..the tears you wiped away;
              What I don't feel when we play. 
Blue is..robins eggs, rainbows, crayons and beautiful gardens. 
But best if all, blue is Mrs Scmidts favorite colour. 
By:MDodson

Hope this gives you a little inspiration to make a special gift for the wonderful teachers in your life. 

Feel free to copy OR add a comment with ideas that work(ed) for you!!!









No comments: