Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

From our family to yours....Have a safe and prosperous 2009!!!

And may God Bless you and yours....with as many Magabys products as you can possible afford...hee hee ;)

Seriously, I feel that with all the trials my family has been through the past two years we have been so blessed through all the hardships. I truly believe that God will not give us more than we can handle and He is with us through it all. He has given me an unbelievable opportunity to create this wonderful company to share what I love to do with others. I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ, my sweet husband and my children that give me something to laugh about everyday. May we all find happiness in all the trials and successes that lie ahead and His Grace given in it all.

Have a wonderful 2009!!

No comments: