Sunday, January 18, 2009

My husband just cracks me up.....seriously!!



If you are wondering what in the world this is??? Well, this is what happens to your living room when your 5 and 3 year-olds want to camp out and they ask Daddy to build them a tent!!! Now I knew my hubby would do something fun and creative, but I never imagined a tent the size of cabin!!! It hung from the fireplace all the way to the back of the couch. He even pulled in dinning room chairs for extra support! The funniest part is that he even pinned pillow cases up about mid-way, to make a separate room. I am so glad he thought to get pictures so I could share them. The girls, of course, loved it and slept all night inside. Unfortunately, this morning they were awoken by our cat, Pearly, jumping on top of it and pulling it completely down. I guess she wanted in on the fun too!! We were very thankful that she waited until morning for her little trampoline fun!

No comments: