Monday, November 17, 2008

Kuddos to Ashley of HippoScraps Blog Design & more!!!

I am so excited about my new blog layout!!! Ashley of HippoScraps Designs www.hipposcraps.com is totally responsible!! She added the Motto to my logo and came up with the cute little lines and bubbles to pull it all together! She also made over my Etsy banner for my Etsy Shop!! I am so thankful I found her and just wanted to mention her great work on my blog! It was so much better than expected and so reasonably priced. Her button is on the main page here or you can go direct from the button I have attached below to her blog and find her there:) Thanks again Ashley!!! Feel free to post a comment about what you think:)


1 comment:

Ashley Marie said...

Awww.. I'm so glad you like it! You can email me a review for me to add to my website if you'd like. Thanks and enjoy!

Ashley
hipposcraps.com