Sunday, November 30, 2008

My HOT Item: Personalized Pacifier Clip / Holder for Boys and Girls

Personalized Embroidered Pacifier Clips for Baby Boys and Girls!!!!
I love these little pacifier clips and have made a ton for my little boy, Zeke!!!
You never have to worry about losing those pacifiers when you are out and about or just hanging out at the house! I have tons of ribbon and font choices to choose from so every outfit can have a coordinating pacifier holder:) They are approximately 8 inches long with a metal clip(plastic inside to protect the clothes) and a coordinating metal snap to hold those binkys tight! Check them out at www.magabys.com. For one it is $8.99 OR choose three(3) for $25.00 plus shipping:)
These are really cute and machine washable too!!!
****MAM and Soothie attachments are available upon request, just let me know at checkout:)*****
***NEVER LEAVE A CHILD UNATTENDED WITH PACIFIER CLIP!!!!!!
For more examples go to: www.flickr.com/magabys/sets/

Go to my shop to purchase: http://www.magabys.com/

No comments: