Sunday, November 16, 2008

NEW Custom Boutique Holiday Set with Minky and Joel Dewberry Trimmings!!



I had to share this one, it is just too cute!! I actually made this because my girls wanted something cute for church today! So I grabbed some fabric that I have had for a while and threw this one together this weekend! I LOVE how it turned out and the pictures do not do justice to how cute it is on!!! I love to work with Minky, although a little difficult at times:), but it's so cute for Fall and Winter! The Joel Dewberry Red Damask fabric is too die for and so nicely done, so I had to add that for the holiday inspiration. You can't go wrong with red and black!! I think this will have to be the set they wear for our Christmas cards!!!

You can find this in my
Etsy Shop at: www.magabys.com
OR Ebay Store at: www.stores.ebay.com/magabyskidture

.....ON SALE NOW!!!

No comments: