Friday, November 14, 2008

Why Won't Stuart Joy Go Home????


My wonderful husband has converted our garage into his very own Sports Room! Complete with three TV's(to watch games simultaneously), a custom pool table, a dart board, a refrigerator, a couch, a few chairs, foot stools, and bar chairs. Of course it is wall to wall with sports memorabilia. I wouldn't dream of complaining as I have taken over several rooms with my sewing stuff and he says nothing and even builds a few things for me to store my over flowing collection of fabric. It's a great place to have his friends over to watch the games while keeping the noise away from our sleeping babies. OK, so I do have one complaint...Stuart Joy just won't go home!!!! I don't understand as he has the SWEETEST wife at home, but he always ends up here for a game of Pool or to just sit his booty on the cute little IKEA couch to watch some Desperate Housewives, just kidding he watches E! News! Even when I come out there to spend a little quality time with my hubby and maybe watch a little History or Discovery Channel, there's Stuart saying, "wait a minute, don't change the channel, they're about to say something about the High School Musical cast!!!!". I thought this was supposed to be a 'sports room'??????? And I swear, If he defends Angelina Jolie one more time, I am going to call his wife and tell her. And he really doesn't want the wrath of his pregnant wife. I know I said she is sweet, but she is pregnant and you never know what those hormones will do to a woman. Anyway, if anyone has any advice on how I can get this person to stop coming by ALL the time, please let me know! Calling Mandy is really the last resort, but I will go there if I have too!! Oh, I also have to add, if he says one more thing about running and staying in shape, I am going to chase him around the block just to prove he can't make it more than three houses!!!
Love you Stu, see you on Sunday for the Cowboy game...if not before!!!! :)
PS..It's Friday night, 11:25pm, and he's still here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that after my visit to Stuarts Secret Haven, and was forced to put on a UT hat, just so I could watch my beloved Red Raiders play, he decided it would be a good idea to "attempt" to publicly belittle me pretty much company wide. I say "attempt" because Stuart was unsuccessful as my Red Raiders beat his beloved TU Shorthorns a few weeks later. My advice.....MOVE. I would say switch to Keystone in the fridge, but this may only cause him to increase the frequency in which he visits.